|Size (L x W x H)||37 cm x 19.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Malaysia's first Bahasa Melayu and English combined crossword board game
- Great tool to improve one's vocabulary bank whilst improving spelling too
- Played in many classrooms, libraries and language clubs
- Economy edition is lesser in packaging quality but equal in gameplay with standard edition
- Suitable for ages 7 years old & above
This is the original edition of SAHIBBA®, Malaysia’s first crossword board game that can be played in Bahasa Malaysia or English language or both languages at the same time. Commonly used in schools, this edition has become quite a standard game played in classrooms, libraries and language clubs. When played in both languages, SAHIBBA® is a great tool to increase one's vocabulary bank whilst improve spelling too.
This economy edition is lesser in packaging quality but equal in game play to the standard edition.
- 1 x playing board
- 1 x set of lettered tiles
- 4 x plastic racks
- 1 x instruction manual