- Played in Bahasa Malaysia but using the Jawi letters
- Endorsed by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka Malaysia
- Specializes in language development
- Can be played in a group of 2-4 players
- Suitable for children aged 7 years old & above
This edition of SAHIBBA® crossword board game can only be played in Bahasa Malaysia but using the Jawi letters. This first of its kind in the world crossword board game is endorsed by Dewan Bahasa Dan Pustaka of Malaysia, a respected institution specializes in language development.
Teachers can now use this edition in classrooms to teach Jawi in Bahasa Malaysia instead of using traditional methods like flash cards, etc. This way students have fun at the same time. Interaction between students and students is also more thus increase learning among peers.
SAHIBBA® Jawi is no doubt a great available tool right now to use in advancing proficiency in the Jawi letters
- 1 x playing board
- 1 x set of Jawi lettered tiles
- 4 x plastic racks
- 1 x instruction manual