CHOOPP is a game app that is built using the Unity 3D Engine software.
Here are further details and explanations regarding the type of information collected and how they are used.
I play a game built with Unity software, what should I know?
When you play a game built with Unity software, Unity may collect some or all of the following information when you use the game:
- Unique device identifier generated from the device MAC/IMEI/MEID, which has been altered to limit the ability to identify the relevant device in the future;
- An advertising ID, such as the Apple IDFA or the Android Ad ID;
- IP address;
- Country of install (mapped from IP address);
- Device manufacturer and model platform type (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, etc.) and the operating system and version running on your system or device;
- The make of the CPU, and number of CPUs present;
- The graphics card information, such as type, vendor and driver name, version and graphics API;
- Amount of system and video RAM present;
- Current screen resolution;
- Version of the Unity Editor used to create the game (e.g., Unity Player and Unity Editor versions);
- Sensor flags (e.g., device support for gyroscope, touch pressure or accelerometer);
- Application or bunlde identification ("app ID") of the game installed;
- Unique advertising identifiers provided for Android devices (e.g., IDFA or Android Ad ID);
- Checksum of all the data that gets sent to verify that it transmitted correctly;
For further information on what is Unity software, and their relevant information, please visit their privacy and policy page for detailed information regarding the data collection above.
SPM Games does not, in any form or shape, collect any personal information from users of the CHOOPP game app.
We do not collect any personal information from the users, for any usage, apart from the information collected by the Unity software, primarily device information. The CHOOPP game app also does not require special permissions besides Access To Internet in order for us to check for app updates and notify the users appropriately in-game.